Skip to main content


Meal Prices for 2018-2019

Student Paid Breakfast $1.00
Student Reduced Breakfast $0.30
GPS Students Paid Lunch  $2.40
CMS AND GHS Students Paid Lunch $2.50
Student Reduced Lunch $0.40
Adult Breakfast $2.05
Adult Lunch $3.50

Parents and Guardians...

The application for free and reduced meals do not carry over from year to year.  Make sure to re-apply for 2018-2019! Follow the link at the bottom to access an application or you may pick one up at the secretary's’ offices, cafeterias, or Food Service Director’s office. The application is also printable in Spanish also. 


Remember-If you have a change in household size and/or income change, applications can be resubmitted at any time during the school year!


For any questions or concerns, please call: 

Millie McCain (Food Service Director)

(870)353-4454 Ext. 2



Nondiscrimination Statement for Arkansas Child Nutrition Programs:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.